Doctor Discussion Guide
I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT:
YOUR DISCUSSION GUIDE:
Doctor, I have some questions and concerns about my Schizophrenia treatment.
- How should I take ABILIFY?
- In what forms is ABILIFY available in?
- Could my dosage change over time?
- Does everyone with Schizophrenia take the same starting dose of ABILIFY?
- What time of day is best to take my medication?
- What should I do if I accidentally miss a dose?
- How will ABILIFY interact with my other medications?
- Can ABILIFY be used by people under 18?
- Can I stop taking ABILIFY if I feel better?
- If I am transitioning from another medication, what steps should I be taking?
- How is ABILIFY thought to work?
- How will ABILIFY help to treat my symptoms?
- How long should I give my body to adjust to ABILIFY?
- What should I do if I am concerned that my symptoms are not under control?
- How will I know if my symptoms are coming back?
- Do all medications for Schizophrenia cause side effects?
- What are the possible side effects of taking ABILIFY?
- Will ABILIFY affect my weight?
- Will ABILIFY affect my blood sugar?
- Will ABILIFY make me tired or sleepy?
- Will ABILIFY affect my sexual function?
- What should I do if I experience side effects?
- What are the things I can do to help cope with the side effects I am experiencing?
- How can medication help control my symptoms of Schizophrenia?
- Will I need to be on medication for a long time?
- What could happen if I stop taking my medication, even if I am feeling better?
- Is Schizophrenia hereditary?
- Is there information I could provide to my family and friends about Schizophrenia?
- What are some ways to remember to take my medication as directed?
- What other things, such as talk therapy or lifestyle changes, can help keep my symptoms under control?
Additional concerns or questions:
Please type any additional concerns or questions you may have about your Schizophrenia treatment:
Your E-mail has been sent to .